Having some lower and mid abdominal pain. ...

Having some lower and mid abdominal pain. Dr is aware. Also had blood in my urine a couple times in the past few months. I have a dr appt and a scan of the area scheduled for Tuesday. Praying for the pain to stop and also for good results from the scan and other tests. Praying that it’s not cancer or something scary and just for healing and help with my anxiety over it all. Thank you so much
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Am ### from ###. Kindly pray for me. I've been suffering from allergies for some years now and it has resulted in lower abdominal pains and back pains now during the night.
Replies
9
Views
531
Please pray for my lower abdominal healing. This pain that I have had for a couple years now is wearing on me. I believe God wants me to heal and will do so with His wisdom and timing. Praise God. In Jesus name amen
Replies
10
Views
514
Pray, my wife is filling lower abdominal pain, for 2 days, she is crying, and she is pregnant 6 months, please pray for her.
Replies
5
Views
293
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,866
Messages
16,815,959
Members
651,047
Latest member
Haedell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom