Having Prayer Heard And Answered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nineteen51

Beloved of All
Jesus I pray for the salvation of my friend. Lord help me to keep Your commandments to (A) believe on Jesus Christ, and (B) love one another as Christ loved us; and © pray that His Will be done regardless of our own desires. In Jesus name I pray ----- I John 3:22-23 “22 And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandment, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight. And this is his commandment, That (A) we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and (B) love one another, as he gave us commandment. I John 5:14 “And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, © if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us:"
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

will try to keep this short. There is a girl that I like. I've known her for years. We have been hanging out a lot lately. The other day I attempted to try to tell her about my feelings and I like her, but I have failed to do so. I think she has a hint of my intention. I haven't talked to her...
Replies
2
Views
77
  • Locked
Jesus I pray for the salvation of my friend. Lord help me to keep Your commandments to (A) believe on Jesus Christ, and (B) love one another as Christ loved us; and pray that His Will be done regardless of our own desires. In Jesus name I pray ### I John 3:22-23 “22 And whatsoever we ask, we...
Replies
8
Views
57
  • Locked
Jesus I pray for the salvation of my friend. Lord help me to keep Your commandments to (A) believe on Jesus Christ, and (B) love one another as Christ loved us; and pray that His Will be done regardless of our own desires. In Jesus name I pray ### I John 3:22-23 “22 And whatsoever we ask, we...
Replies
11
Views
70
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,475
Messages
16,788,401
Members
649,041
Latest member
Bweussulrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom