Having A Really Hard Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
In agreement Lord we pray, that all things are yes in our Lord and according to our faith in you, it is done, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’ve been going through a lot in my personal life and am starting to lose hope anything will get better. I’d really appreciate direction or prayer if anyone is willing to pray for me, I am ill and near death and very afraid. I’m sorry if that sounds selfish but I’ve run out of places to turn and...
Replies
9
Views
323
Asking for prayers for my daughter (###). She is REALLY struggling with friendships. I am praying that some of her "friends" really come through for her soon, that their hearts would be softened towards her and that she would be included again. I pray that God would strengthen the good...
Replies
6
Views
257
Please pray for ### as she’s going through a hard time. Ask God to open her heart and restore her back to family. I am also praying that she receives a job that is in her heart desire.
Replies
9
Views
105
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,683
Messages
16,791,316
Members
649,270
Latest member
Cloyrinlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom