having a prolonged period now for ### days ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

angels

Humble Prayer Partner
having a prolonged period now for ### days, please pray this will end and never return and will be in menopause with no more periods thank you
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I have just asked God to grant your prayer request and bring you peace in mind and body, in Jesus name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

1) stopping excessive and prolonged period which lasts from ### 2) tomorrow very successful day in my highschool 3) waking up on time, traveling with the train not the cab if the situation is convenient (my health) 4) joyful day, love, care, favor, attention from people
Replies
7
Views
278
March 2025 will mark the second year of continuous life degrading illness causing pain, discomfort, and loss of sleep. Doctors have no idea what is wrong with me nor have no idea where to even begin looking. Every day is a struggle. I have had to say goodbye to my dream careers and hobbies. I...
Replies
7
Views
284
Pls pray for me. Now a days I was not peaceful. My name is ###. I have only one girl child. Recently I lost my mother. I want to take care of my sister and brother; they are unmarried. I never thought about a second child; no one to take care of me. But pupils are forcing me to have a second...
Replies
7
Views
14
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,639
Messages
16,813,627
Members
650,930
Latest member
Ghaymoreertor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom