Having a great deal of trouble sleeping because my ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.

Hebrews 4:16
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Somebody, Somewhere is praying for you. May God in Jesus' name answer every prayer that you pray and every prayer request that you post according to HIS perfect will for you and all those involved. Prayer Focus: God I ask in Jesus’ name let nothing stop Your plans for my life, not even me. Let every desire, craving, aspiration, hunger, urge, longing, compulsion, itch, and yearning I have line up to the purpose You created me for. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm having a great deal of trouble sleeping because, once again, my thoughts are out of control. I had been making a lot of progress this week but now it's a major battle to redirect my thoughts. I feel I'm under attack. Please pray I get back on track and my mind rests along with thinking...
Replies
4
Views
50
I’m having a great deal of pain in my left leg and foot; it’s causing me not to be active. I pray for this pain to go away so I can become more active, join a gym, and lose 80 pounds. I know I can lose the weight if it weren’t for the pain I’m having. I’m praying this pain away.
Replies
8
Views
75
  • Locked
Having a great deal of trouble worrying about my event tomorrow because my mind won't settle down. Please pray my thoughts calm and I get a good night's sleep. Dear Lord, I am just tired of everything in spite of my hard work. I feel like people don't treat me right. There is always a problem...
Replies
3
Views
66
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,785
Messages
16,815,030
Members
651,014
Latest member
Vuaskath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom