Have received notice to vacate, praying we can negotiate

mara

Humble Servant of All
Have received notice to vacate praying we can negotiate a stay with the bank tomorrow! Please pray the blood of Jesus over our home and that the Lord Jesus would have compassion and meet all of our needs as his the only one that can!!
 
[SIZE=11pt]"Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need." Hebrew 4:16 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Father, I boldly come to your throne of mercy with this child’s need. I ask in your mighty power to meet this child’s need. I pray that this child of yours may experience your great love and care for them today. Give them eyes to see your hand of mercy at work in their life. Awaken all their senses to the realization that you will never leave them or forsake them. In Jesus Christ’s Name I pray, Amen [/SIZE]
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Have received notice to vacate praying we can negotiate a stay with the bank and we hear back from them today! Please pray the blood of Jesus over our home and that the Lord Jesus would have compassion and meet all of our needs as his the only one that can!!
Replies
14
Views
260
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,870
Messages
16,815,985
Members
651,049
Latest member
Giliadale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom