Have nerve pain and needing prayer for ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request according to God’s perfect will, wisdom, timing, love, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Thank You. Amen!

Let Us Pray: God thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God I ask You in Jesus name answer my prayer according to Your perfect love, will, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper in Your Word. Heal me in every area of my life. Give Your angels charge over me to protect, deliver, and keep me safe from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, all demonic activity, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God let no weapon formed against me ever prosper. Cause all my enemies to stumble, fail, and be greatly ashamed. But most importantly, God may I come to know You in truth, trust You with all my heart, and fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, body, soul, and strength. May my relationship with You grow into a friendship that is solid, strong, and unbreakable. May I be known by You and all the angels in heaven as a friend of God. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, those I love, and care about. God teach each of us how to delight ourselves in You and seek first the kingdom of God. So that we will be blessed with the desires of our heart, have everything that we stand in need of, and everything You want each of us to have. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it in Jesus’ name.

Prayer Written By Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., BCPCLC--Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach - www.theencourager.net
Let The Word Of God Encourage You: https://www.prayerrequest.com/threads/peaceful-scriptures-bible-verses.4172117/

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom