Have Mercy

  • Thread starter Thread starter sad sumitra
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sad sumitra

Guest
doctors told that my ### is at last stage he just hardly have ### days completely weak, everybody at home have no hope but i know and believe nothing is impossible for you my lord please jesus dont let this happen to us it will be and unforgetable shock for my family and specially for my ### please have mercy on him and make my faith come true
 
I will pray for your brother, your family and I know that we do not know God's plan and it seems to make no sense at times. I pray that God will bless your brother, that you will have hope if not for this earth for a reunion in Heaven. I pray that you will find peace in all of this and that you can support your mother. In God I pray these things.

PS. I highly recommend a book called Heaven is For Real...it might give you and your mom some amazing insights into Heaven and give you peace.
 
Loving and merciful Father, the only true Healer of all our afflictions, please hear ###'s cry for help for the healing of his brother. If it is Your will, "Heal him, O Lord, and he will be healed; save him and he will be saved, for You are the one we praised." (Jer 17:14).

Also, strengthen his family during this trying days of theirs. Let them not lost hope on You Lord for nothing is impossible for You. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Oh heavenly Father, may you look down upon this man and his family and provide a miracle for his brother. I ask this of you in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost. In Jesus name I pray Amen
 
I WILL PRAY ON JESUS NAME AMEN
 
Father we thank u for ths time. Father u said that no weapon formed against us wil prosper Psalms 91. Lord restore healing in her brother's life. Lord gv them a new begining in their life let this b an living testimony in ths family and all those who knw ths situation in JESUS name I pray AMEN!
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

please watch over this man and his family. We know that you are a merciful God and that through You anything is possible. May You give this man and his family the strength to make it through. We know that You make no mistakes and that if we just call on Your name and believe, our prayers will be answered. In Your son Jesus name we pray AMEN
 
Dear Lord our God,

please be with this family in their time of need. Give them the strength and love and comfort that only you can Lord. May your will be done. In Jesus' name Amen
 
Dear sad ###,

Our life is a gift of God. That we have it at all is a miracle that we never fully appreciate. But we are sometimes reminded of how fragile our life is when we are afflicted with illness. We do not question the will of God. The Lord gave us life, and we know that he will one day take it from us. In times of illness we see that we are utterly dependent on God. To suffer illness is an opportunity to share in the suffering of Our Lord Jesus Christ, who took upon himself our human condition, and suffered and died for us that we might be reconciled to God. We have the assurance of faith that if we suffer with him, we will also be raised up with him to the joy of eternal life.

"Lord Jesus Christ, I pray to you in time of illness. If it be your will, heal me with the touch of your hand. Then with renewed faith I will dedicate my life to serving you. But if it be your will that I should suffer, give me the courage to join my suffering with yours, so that even in this I may serve you. And if you should will that this be the hour that I depart from this life, give me strength for the journey and lead me safely to the house of your Father, that I might abide with you in peace forever."
 
Forever yours Lord on heavenly grounds or earthly grounds. Give this family peace and comfort during these strong times. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Unfortunately, I have sinned with pornography and masturbation... Please pray that the Heavenly Father will have mercy, forgive me and save me in the Name of Jesus Christ. May God remember my tears, pain and struggle all these years and have mercy on me. It seems like there is no hope, the same...
Replies
9
Views
225
Praying for a place to live, and get some property urgently rented & sold and breaking of all witchcraft against such & to keep focussed on the Most Holy Trinity in Jesus Christ's Most Precious Name.
Replies
10
Views
162
God can’t help me. Im ugly and thin and gaunt . Rejected. Women have s e x agaisnt me with other men to prove im worthless . I’m praying for jobs to open but I have no car to get a ride . I’m living in pre hell . A hell where I’m rejected, alone and in poverty . I have no resources. Only way to...
Replies
11
Views
189
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,102
Messages
16,807,238
Members
650,541
Latest member
Wyarfourire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom