HAVE MERCY PLEASE HELP

Dear Lord, I am praying that may someone's mind understand my situation and a heart that can reach out to help us at this moment when we are in desperate need both financially and emotionally. We've been through a lot of trials that made us back to zero. Anyone who can extend his/her understanding please support us through this link:

I don't know if you have read the rules of this website but we are not to ask others for money nor are we to give others' personal information because we trust God to provide for our needs :)
 
I don't know if you have read the rules of this website but we are not to ask others for money nor are we to give others are personal information because we trust God to provide for our needs :)
I have been chatting with this person, they have a sick child with measles and no money to go to the doctor or hospital. The child has been sick a few days, and has a fever.
 
I have been chatting with this person, they have a sick child with measles and no money to go to the doctor or hospital, The child has been sick a few days, and has a fever.

Should I say be healed in Jesus to this child or should I teach the person that they can do that and teach their children that? Is Jesus real or should we deny His power? Should we deny our power in Christ's Name as well?

No offence but the rules for this website are real as well! Should we deny that they exist?
 
Should I say be healed in Jesus to this child or should I teach the person that they can do that and teach their children that? Is Jesus real or should we deny His power? Should we deny our power in Christ's Name as well?

No offence but the rules for this website are real as well! Should we deny that they exist?
What is Greater? Love & Mercy
 
What is Greater? Love & Mercy

Lol, I am not angry by the way. Love is greater! If I love someone will I simply give them what they need which only lasts a moment or will I teach them how to obtain what they need which lasts a lifetime?
 
Lol, I am not angry by the way. Love is greater! If I love someone will I simply give them what they need which only lasts a moment or will I teach them how to obtain what they need which lasts a lifetime?
But if they die, then again what was greater?
 
But if they die, then again what was greater?

You are adorable! If a true believer dies in this life will they not live unto Jesus? I can not and will not ever die, should I still only concentrate on the now or the eternal aspect?
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I lost my livelihood because of people with depraved minds. Father in the name of Jesus Christ my physical energy is depleted, please rejuvenate me. I’m begging you Lord. These people call good evil and evil good and the workplace could be likened to the place where Abraham and Lot fled from...
Replies
8
Views
373
Lord, Please have mercy on all of us. So many people are experiencing financial difficulties, health challenges, abuse, homelessness, starvation and the list goes on. Some people are not coping well and need help. In the name of Jesus Christ can you please resolve our issues. Thank you. Amen.
Replies
8
Views
670
Hi. This is asked of Jesus in His Name and in Jesus' Name only. Only Jesus can do this and Jesus will when you pray to Him be able to show you everything. There were malicious elements coming to this prayer, insulting it, with aim of said elements being for them to look good by insulting it...
Replies
6
Views
8
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,733
Messages
16,814,389
Members
650,981
Latest member
Ruimond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom