HAVE MERCY PEOPLE: ;Please pray for ### - i had a little vision

Natasha 2

Beloved of All
PLEASE HAVE MERCY AND PRAY FOR ###, MY COUNTRY. GOD WILL REWARD YOU IF YOU DO THIS I AM 100% SURE!!!!!!!

I didn't see any believers here that really from the heart care for ###, please help!!

Please pray for ### and the ### church.

I just prayed and saw a Spirit of FALSE JESUS leaving the body of Christ in ### (with Wings). Please pray that the body of Christ in ### will be free from false Jesus, false doctrines, and false beliefs and that believers will not any more be satisfied and that they will seek real truth and real teachings of Jesus, revelations about the kingdom of God, about healing, about prosperity, about gifts of the Spirit, about the power of the Holy Spirit. Death to religion and blindness and major lack of knowledge in Jesus' name!!!!! Let believers oppose leaders in the church that are teaching wrong doctrines and TRADITION.

I also ask for mercy for the people of ### to oppose the government that is doing nothing (or wrong stuff), let this mentality of suffering and being quiet and not opposing EVIL stops right now!!! We are praying for bold and visionary and revolutionary Spirit in ### in Jesus' name!! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Locked
Please Lord have mercy, people didn't do what I did, I was obedient, and I just ask for another appointed time. and I'm covered in the Blood, please cause fear to go away and tell me what I should do. Thanks amen.
Replies
3
Views
85
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,791
Messages
16,815,085
Members
651,017
Latest member
Tyraomareinrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom