Have me and my friend believe on Jesus Christ ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Have me and my friend believe on Jesus Christ and to love one another as Christ has loved us. God’s Will that NONE should perish, and ALL should come to repentance, then it is according to His will that we I for my friend's salvation. Since no one comes to the Son except the Father draws him, I pray that God the Father would call my friend (the Lord knows who) to Jesus to be saved. I have confidence that my petition is heard, and that we are praying according to God’s Will. In Jesus name I pray Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My friend believed in so called divine healing and refuse to see a doctor for cough and have not been healed yet and stubbornly believe in the so-called divine healing without seeing the doctor.
Replies
9
Views
190
Prayer for my ### who don't believe in Jesus and is using worldly methods as she just believe in herself and not Jesus Christ and kept forcing me to keep finding job which I have been finding, but the current market is very unpredictable and also she don't believe that Jesus could provide and...
Replies
7
Views
229
I will like to ask for more open door and opportunities for my parents to believe in Jesus. Previously there was 1 open door when my dad almost died due to heart attack. My family and Church brothers and sisters have prayed for him and he was healed. I shared with him about Jesus and how he has...
Replies
8
Views
400
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,541
Messages
16,789,268
Members
649,104
Latest member
Wrzaeton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom