Have long been in bondage to satanic attacks, seducing ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Have long been in bondage to satanic attacks, seducing spirits. I've suffered undue hardships. It's been a cruel but amazing journey. I've seen tickle me elmo dolls smile, dolls possessed and come to life. Things that most would only consider a figment of imagination or delusion. The spiritual realm is real, and the Lord allowed my eyes to see. I pray now he would set me free. To do his will in perfect peace without hindrance demonic interference or influence.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,930
Messages
16,816,739
Members
651,090
Latest member
Valmiurion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom