Have had the enemy attacking me through others. Bind ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Have had the enemy attacking me through others. Bind rebuke and cast out all evil forces from my life and home.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
```
Do not fear!​
Isaiah 41:10​
"Do not fear, for I am with you, Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."​
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I feel the devil is attacking me through people, I have lost all income sources and my family is giving me a lot of trouble. I sinned and ask for forgiveness and that my family forgives me. I ask for prayer that my boyfriend provides me with income in abundance. I would like the gift of...
Replies
8
Views
38
  • Locked
Have had the enemy put a nasty curse in the household, even sometimes when I go out. Lord break this curse and reverse it to demonic sender. We send angels with boxes to separately seal each demon in, chain and gag the demons, read scripture to the demons day and night, and fill the boxes with...
Replies
5
Views
43
  • Locked
I had the enemy attack me this morning with stomps and it was terrifying. Lord when does this end in my life, I've sought you and sacrificed what I loved most in this life to try and serve you. Yet you won't set me free, I feel you've left me in the hands of the enemy besides my best efforts of...
Replies
8
Views
66
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,472
Messages
16,777,365
Members
648,028
Latest member
Haliallanire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom