I had the enemy attack me this morning with ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I had the enemy attack me this morning with stomps and it was terrifying. Lord when does this end in my life, I've sought you and sacrificed what I loved most in this life to try and serve you. Yet you won't set me free, I feel you've left me in the hands of the enemy besides my best efforts of repentance, prayers, etc. I don't know what is left to do, I am in fear from what the enemy has done in my life, and I have little power to stop it. I've tried Jesus blood of Jesus, only the Lord knows. I have no support system, my own parents only make matters worse at times, and it feels like there's no way out.
 
Let Us Pray: God I ask in Jesus name, "That You will bless every active faithful member of this prayer site (including myself) to prosper and be in excellent health. But most importantly cause each of our souls to prosper by being built up in the Word of God in truth and understanding. Supply all our need. Cause us to be blessed in every area of our lives. Let the plans that You, Jehovah God, have planned for us come forth and materialize. Place a hedge of protection and a wall of fire all around us. Keep us safe from all hurt, harm, and danger. Deliver us from all evil. Be our refuge, fortress, our ever present help in the time of trouble.

May each of us come to know You in truth and fall totally in love with You. May we all come to know You better and fall more in love with You with each passing day, month, and year. Teach us how to maintain a growing and increasingly intimate conversational relationship with You. Teach us how to maintain a daily time of solitude for prayer, bible reading, and meditation for our spiritual growth. Bless us to take excellent care of ourselves (physically, mentally, and financially) for the glory of God. Help us manage our time for maximum effectiveness.

Bless each of us with the desire, strength, will, knowledge, wisdom, and the spirit of obedience to always obey Your Word and Your will for our lives. Cause us to always walk in the integrity of Christ Jesus. Let the lifestyle we live be shaped by the Word of God. Let our light shine so brightly in this dark world for You Lord Jesus, that men, women, and children, will see our good works, and glorify our Father (Jehovah God) which is in heaven. God please do this for every member of this prayer site (including myself and the writer of this prayer), all those I love, and care about. God Thank You for answering this prayer with a yes, amen, so be it. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.â€

Click on this link if you prayed this prayer: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-17733-praying-for-every-member-of-this-prayer-site/

Encourager ###, M.A., CS, LM
Certified Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Heavenly Father and Glorious Jesus answer this prayer as we come in agreement in Your Holy Name and in the Blood of Everlasting Covenant. Bring the answer to this prayer and Bless us through the Divine Love with the Blessing of Abraham. Elohim El Shaddai You are God of abundance Bless us with your overwhelming Blessings today and draw us near You as we come in agreement in Jesus name for this prayer.

I Pray that Lord shall release Anointing over you as you are in need for finances, health, marriage or blessings. Lord restore and heal everything that is wrong or broken in your life, heal marriage, restore and heal relationships. For Your Glorious Name sake.

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. (John 14:27; Philippians 4:7)

I have prayed for you and I stand for you. I am praying in Holy Spirit tongues for you. In Jesus Mighty and Glorious Name I pray. Glory to the God of Hope.

Start speaking out the WORDS OF FAITH into the Spirit Round
 
Our Father in heaven, hear our voice of prayer according to the multitude of thy mercy. O Kind and Merciful God Jesus Christ, my Lord and my Savior bless them and be with them. Make us worthy to receive your blessings. May your name be glorified now and forever Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please help me pray. I know what I feel and I prayed that God give me gift of discernment. I have been under attack. They are attacking the state of my health, my home and all who dwell in it, my finances and my overall life. I decree and declare that I love Jesus and have faith that he will...
Replies
15
Views
452
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ and Spiritual Prayer Warriors. It's with a heavy heart I come before you with another Prayer Request. A Prayer that the Enemy be bound from using the Market Manager of St Arnaud Market as a tool of oppression against me. St Arnaud is a small town about 150...
Replies
9
Views
203
Hello my brothers and sisters in Christ! <3 :) Since I was saved 17 years ago, I have always prayed that God will help me to have very strong faith and love for Him through everything. Well, God is so perfect and amazing, because, He has allowed SO much struggle to come upon me for such a long...
Replies
15
Views
758
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,472
Messages
16,777,365
Members
648,028
Latest member
Haliallanire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom