Have emptying feeling

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I need a spiritual pick me up from the Lord I feel empty.
Prayers are greatly appreciated. The Lord knows.
 
Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up our dear friend who feels empty and in need of a spiritual pick-me-up. Lord, You know their heart and their struggles. We ask that You fill them with Your Holy Spirit, bringing comfort, peace, and renewed strength. As it is written in Psalm 23:3, "He restores my soul; He leads me in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake." Restore their soul, Lord, and lead them in Your ways. May they feel Your presence and love surrounding them, and may they find joy and hope in You once again. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Habakkuk 3:17 : Though the fig tree does not bud and there are no grapes on the vines, though the olive crop fails and the fields produce no food, though there are no sheep in the pen and no cattle in the stalls, A Prayer Based on...
Replies
11
Views
57
Prayer any curses if any broken off me, anythibg mine, anyone i know. Prayer it them and me is blessed and protected. Prayer God put healing, life, wisdom, discernment, restoration, restoration and refreshment in it them and me in Jesus Name. For wisdom, discernment. No pain. To lose weight. To...
Replies
11
Views
130
Please pray for me, as today is Christmas Eve. I really don't feel the joy anymore. I feel so empty and hollow inside. I know I was not grateful for Jesus, and the guilt is killing me every day. I keep going back to habitual sins, and I'm not proud of myself. I feel this every year... the season...
Replies
8
Views
456
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,094
Messages
16,807,175
Members
650,537
Latest member
Phoatseorance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom