Have been under satanic assault. need much prayer. Let ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Have been under satanic assault. need much prayer. Let the Holy Spirit fill this place.
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, I am typing out my prayer request here because I know there’s some evil energy going on and we simply can’t get our messages out. Not even my prayer request to you. (This is my Nth attempt!) This is beyond. So I am here before you to ask for your amazing grace and in the name of...
Replies
10
Views
430
Is my family under Satanic Attack??????????????? Please pray for us!!! About 2 months ago we lost our brother, due to doctor’s errors! He had cancer!!! They basically burned his lungs and sent him home without oxygen and he was very weak suffocated to death!!! NO ACCOUNTABILITY!!! TO MAKE...
Replies
8
Views
114
it was a very very tough day for me... AND I ASK FOR PEACE IN MY HEART AND IN MY MIND THIS EVENING ABOVE ALL ELSE... a possible open door i thought that i had been given last night for a strong brother in Christ who was a member of a truly wonderful church out of state... with this...
Replies
32
Views
1K
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,162
Messages
16,819,667
Members
651,214
Latest member
Rrmeran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom