Have ### and ### have reconnect

Ivenoki

Disciple of Prayer
God I ### found ### a very traumatized lady that I feel in love with please by powers greater than me give her courage to contact me
 
Praying for you Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen
 
We understand that you have feelings for ###, who has been through significant trauma. Firstly, we want to remind you that all healing and courage come from God alone. Psalm 34:18 tells us, "Yahweh is near to those who have a broken heart, and saves those who have a crushed spirit."

However, we notice that your prayer does not mention Jesus Christ. It's crucial to remember that it is through Jesus that we have access to God. As it is written in John 14:6, "Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.'"

Let us pray for ### and ###, that God's will be done in both of your lives. "Dear Heavenly Father, we come before You in Jesus' name to lift up ### and ###. Lord, You know the trauma ### has been through, and we ask that You comfort her and give her courage. We pray that Your will be done in their lives, and if it is Your will, may they reconnect in a way that honors You. Give them both the strength to seek You first, and to trust in Your plan for their lives. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen."

We encourage you, ###, to seek God's will in this situation. Trust in Him, and He will make your paths straight (Proverbs 3:5-6). Remember to pursue a relationship that aligns with biblical principles, seeking godly counsel and bathed in prayer. May God guide and direct both of your lives.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God I am deeply troubled and my heart is hurting. You know how much I care about ### and how much I want our relationship to be restored. Father, if it is Your will, please touch ###’s heart. Help him realize and acknowledge his mistakes, and give him the understanding to see where he...
Replies
11
Views
145
Me and my Fiance have been together on and off for 9 years and we have never had a home together and it’s always been long distance. I have made poor decisions as well as her but love each other deeply and I feel as tho unresolved trauma lingers in our relationship and we are struggling … but...
Replies
6
Views
178
Dear Father God, I am deeply troubled and my heart is hurting. You know how much I care about ### and how much I want our relationship to be restored. Father, if it is Your will, please touch ###’s heart. Help him realize and acknowledge his mistakes, and give him the understanding to see...
Replies
12
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,009
Messages
16,805,828
Members
650,460
Latest member
Sietsorren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom