Have A Blessed Weekend Friend!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Neidinha Franca
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Neidinha Franca

Guest
Dearest Father God,

we can never thank You enough

for sending Jesus and paying the

debt for our sins.

May we never take the cost of Your gift lightly.

At the same time, Father, we want to live confidently, knowing that our salvation

is not dependent on our mistakes

but upon Your grace.

Because of such a lavish gift,

we pledge to live for You today

in a way that reflects the joy we

have at receiving such an awesome gift!!!

Through Jesus, our Grace, we pray. Amen.
 
Neidinha I thank you so much for your prayers. The Lord makes us members of one body by one Spirit. May we all pray for zeal to walk in the unity of the faith that the Spirit provides. May we pray for the will and the resolve to work for unity, allowing our diversity to be a source of strength and vitality rather than a source of division. Lord please help us to remember what unites us as your people: faith in your Son, Jesus Christ, and the unifying power of the Holy Spirit dwelling within us. Help us to focus not on ourselves but on you: the supreme giver of life and the author of eternal salvation to all who believe. Help us to lift our voices to you in united prayer in the midst of the kingdom of this world as a faithful barrier against the encroachment of evil in our community, against the destruction of the families in our land, against the division, the prejudices, the hatreds, the rivalries and all those instruments of evil over which we have been given the victory through our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. We bow before you, having nothing to offer you, grateful for your mercy toward us and for the power of your Spirit as you lead us to stand in the gap, united in Jesus. AMEN. Blessings to ALL!
 
Amen! Thank you for today. Thank you for Your grace, today. Thank you, dear Jesus!
 
Thank you for sharing your prayer! I am not thankful enough. I need to be more grateful to the God who gives me life and supply all my needs! Thank you!
 
Lord this is strength and love and appreciation. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I hope everyone here had a great Thanksgiving, I thank everyone who has prayed for me and my content creator goals. I am monetized on a new platform that’s the door becoming halfway open for what I desire. I've been told before GOD HELPS THEE WHO HELPS THEMSELVES. The gateway for financial gain...
Replies
10
Views
380
🎄🎄Have A Blessed Christmas! 🎄🎄Jesus Is The Reason For The Season!🎄🎄God, I ask You in Jesus’ name bless my family and friends (including myself). Surround us with your protection and guidance. Bless us with strength and courage. Whisper Your Words of love, hope, faith, encouragement, and wisdom...
Replies
8
Views
378
Pray that ### have a Blessed Birthday and that eventually her heart will turn to Christ if she allows it. And that Lord you send an extra hedge of protection over her and her mother and that they know it’s from you. I pray that if it’s your will for me to still be friend with ### and that we can...
Replies
4
Views
384
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,107
Messages
16,818,989
Members
651,182
Latest member
Brxoerdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom