### has an herniated disk; God would ...

Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My ###-year-old father is in constant pain from a herniated disc; he can't walk properly or sleep. Please pray urgently for his complete recovery. Thank you so much for your prayers.
Replies
11
Views
181
Diagnosed with a herniated disk which is causing sciatica pain on my right foot a few weeks ago. My right foot is a bit weak with a limp. I am a single mom of two. I work as a waitress and this condition is making my work difficult. I am on medication and physiotherapy. I am praying for quick...
Replies
7
Views
304
I’ve been dealing with a lot of pain in my calf hamstring and my toes have been numb and I’ve repented and asked God for healing so I’m reaching out here!
Replies
11
Views
311
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,692
Messages
16,814,054
Members
650,956
Latest member
Vuispaorsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom