Hard times have come upon me, I need a ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelani

Disciple of Prayer
Hard times have come upon me, I need a Miracle and every time I have needed one the Lord has never let me down. I am feeling so much pain in my heart, my life needs balance and my finances and I ask for your prayer's.

In Jesus Name, Amen!
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Thanks too all for the prayers, wonderful things are happening my situation is changing and I believe with your prayers it will continue to do so.

In the name of the Father. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 42:11 : “All his brothers and sisters and everyone who had known him before came and ate with him in his house. They comforted and consoled him over all the trouble the Lord had brought on him, and each one gave him a piece of silver...
Replies
10
Views
187
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
9
Views
154
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
9
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,436
Messages
16,822,695
Members
651,384
Latest member
Tssuyview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom