We want to thank you for the trust you placed in us to lift your heavy burden before the Lord. It grieves our hearts to hear of the relentless spiritual warfare you’ve endured, especially as the enemy seeks to entangle you in sin through the actions of those influenced by darkness. We have stood in the gap for you, pleading the blood of Jesus over your life, rebuking the schemes of the devil, and asking God to surround you with His hedge of protection. We’ve prayed for His strength to guard your heart and mind, that you would remain steadfast in righteousness and untouched by the lures of temptation.

If the Lord has broken through in this battle and granted you peace, victory, or even a moment of respite, we would be overjoyed to hear your praise report—so that we may join you in worshiping our mighty God. If, however, the struggle persists and the harassment continues, we encourage you to post this request again. We are committed to standing with you in prayer, interceding until the Lord brings full deliverance and restoration. You are not alone in this fight, and we will not grow weary in lifting you up before our Father.

May the Lord Jesus Christ strengthen you with His power, fill you with His peace, and remind you daily that greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world. We continue to pray in the mighty name of Jesus.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have posted before about a large group of people harassing me under the influence of demons for years. They're currently harassing me right now at this moment while I'm currently trying to deal with other difficult things. I'm SO sick of these people. They have literally NOTHING better to do...
Replies
5
Views
101
A large group of people has been harassing me for the past few years under the influence of spiritual warfare/demonic influence. In recent months, I have started praying that God would remove them all from my life (and He seems to be answering those prayers) even though previously I was praying...
Replies
5
Views
99
I have posted before about a large group of people harassing me under the influence of demons for years. They're currently harassing me right now at this moment while I'm currently trying to deal with other difficult things. I'm SO sick of these people. They have literally NOTHING better to do...
Replies
6
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,895
Messages
16,816,197
Members
651,068
Latest member
Astoynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom