Happy Thanksgiving

Status
Not open for further replies.
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
I prayed for this. Thank you, God, for blessing us through a willing, obedient, gifted vessel in The Encourager. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I WISH EVERYONE AN EARLY HAPPY THANKSGIVING I HOPE EVERYONE BECOMES EVEN MORE TIGHTER WITH GOD & JESUS DURING THIS HOLIDAY,
Replies
7
Views
319
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and I am thankful to be here especially in my right mind thankful to Jesus and thank you all for the prayers may this season bring us all blessings and a turnaround where is needed God bless!
Replies
11
Views
439
I spend Thanksgiving with my family and I was reunited with my next to the oldest brother we were estranged for a while but I forgive him of what he did to me like Jesus forgave us. We hugged and said we loved each other and Thank you Lord for us speaking to each other again. And I had a...
Replies
8
Views
387
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,898
Messages
16,816,219
Members
651,071
Latest member
Tydoroewell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom