HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL BLESSING HONOR AND GLORY TO ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

steve1969

Faithful Servant
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL BLESSING

HONOR AND GLORY TO YOU GOD ALWAYS 100 FOLD

I SEEK YOU GOD FIRST IN YOUR KINGDOM AND RIGHTEOUSNESS

I ASK IN JESUS NAME TO RECEIVE A MAJOR MIRACLE IN MY FUNDING MY PRAYERS ANSWERED INTENTIONS ANSWERED AND A MAJOR FINANCIAL BLESSING SO I CAN MOVE OUT

I KNOCK PLEASE OPEN AND RELEASE THESE THINGS BLESSING TO ALL LOVE YOU GOD ALWAYS THANK YOU FOR THE RELEASE OF THESE THINGS I HAVE LAID AT YOUR FEET IN JESUS NAME I THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR THIS IN JESUS NAME AMEN YOUR CHILD OF THE KING ### ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I WISH EVERYONE AN EARLY HAPPY THANKSGIVING I HOPE EVERYONE BECOMES EVEN MORE TIGHTER WITH GOD & JESUS DURING THIS HOLIDAY,
Replies
7
Views
319
Blessing, Honor, GRACE for Patriarchal and Matriarchal Figures... Father, thank You for grace to share The Word with these figures as they've been enabled to hear, Mk 4:33, for grace to honor our parents, Eph 6:1-3, the command with promises, it will go well with us and we'll live long in the...
Replies
9
Views
128
🙇🏻 Blessing, Honor, GRACE for Patriarchal and Matriarchal Figures... Father, thank You for grace to share The Word with these figures as they've been enabled to hear, Mk 4:33, for grace to honor our parents, Eph 6:1-3, the command with promises, it will go well with us and we'll live long in the...
Replies
11
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,933
Messages
16,816,764
Members
651,092
Latest member
Rhoenwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom