Happy Thanksgiving FriendsCount Your Blessings Count your blessings, not ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, I humble myself before you, thanking you for surrounding me with your blessings as a downpour of joy in Jesus Christ Almighty name. Amen
Replies
9
Views
362
Dear Lord, Thank You so much for the blessings You continue to send our way. Last night, You surprised us with unexpected guests, and I know it was You who brought them to us. Because of that, I was able to pay our guard’s salary for last month and give a partial payment to my other staff...
Replies
7
Views
339
I humbly come before you in prayer today. I don't have enough money to pay all my bills, and my landlord is not helping in any way. I really don't know what to do right now. I pray for my landlord that he may be as happy as I hope to be. What he's doing to me is not fair. But he has to make...
Replies
8
Views
404
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,004
Messages
16,817,744
Members
651,127
Latest member
Bwtaroyhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom