Happy Thanksgiving everyone! May God Bless You All to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bronson38

Beloved of All
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! May God Bless You All to have a safe and wonderful day. Let us all be thankful for this day! I am keeping everyone in my prayers and thank you all who have been praying for me and god bless my new friends on this site and everyone else as well! Thank you lord for the food you have provided to me on this special day! I love you! Amen!
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~)

God Wants You To Take Him At His Word And Just Trust HIM:


http://youtu.be/rRwQy2eQbJM
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and I am thankful to be here especially in my right mind thankful to Jesus and thank you all for the prayers may this season bring us all blessings and a turnaround where is needed God bless!
Replies
11
Views
439
I just want to pray that the Father would grant a special blessing upon each of you. I have become a burden for so many of you...... This is probably the worst time of my life...and...so many of you have prayed to the Father on my behalf. I just want to say Thank You..... regardless of how this...
Replies
12
Views
472
I spend Thanksgiving with my family and I was reunited with my next to the oldest brother we were estranged for a while but I forgive him of what he did to me like Jesus forgave us. We hugged and said we loved each other and Thank you Lord for us speaking to each other again. And I had a...
Replies
8
Views
387
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,004
Messages
16,817,744
Members
651,127
Latest member
Bwtaroyhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom