Happy New Month

Status
Not open for further replies.

fervent 2

Prayer Warrior
In this month of October, our eye shall not see evil, our mouse shall not talk evil, our hands shall not handle evil, our ears shall not hear evil, and our legs shall not move to evil. The Lord almighty see us through in every our endeavored and we shall not see corruption. We shall make it financial, maritally in Jesus name.
 
But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach; and it will be given to him. But let him ask in faith, without any doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, driven by the wind and tossed. For let that man not think that he will receive anything from the Lord. He is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways.

Trust in Yahweh with all your heart,

And don't lean on your own understanding.

IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN
 
Child of God,

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will daily, each and every day surround me with Your protection and guidance and bless me with the wisdom to accept it. Whisper Your Words of encouragement, leadership, and wisdom into my ears. Bless me with strength and courage in spite of what I see, hear or will have to go through. Open up the doors in my life that need to be open. Bless me with the desires of my heart that are the will of God for my life. Surround me with Men and Women of God who truly love and care about me to help and encourage me on my Christian journey. Give me the wisdom to always guard, protect, and respect our relationship Lord Jesus and the anointing You have placed upon my life. May I always seek to please You in all I say, do, and think. And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for all my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer.

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net, www.encourager.us

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it.
 
```html
Psalm 54:2, “Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth.” (NIV )





I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request according to His timing and His perfect will. God knows what is best for all of us. He knows when to step in and when to step back.



God has heard your prayers. He will answer your prayer request in His timing with a yes, no, or not now. All things work together for the good of all those who love God and or called according to His purpose. May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you and those you love and care about abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed, or prayed. God is in control. Trust Him. God loves' His children with a perfect love. God takes excellent care of His children. Everything is going to be alright!!!





Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net / www.encourager.us





PS: *If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it. And remember….Faith without works is dead.
```
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying for a new month at work that is stress-free, productive, peaceful, and accurate. In Jesus name I pray amen
Replies
9
Views
155
I am Asking the Lord for protection and peace in this month. The Lord has been good and faith in all ways. May His will be done in my life. I am ex muslim and I am hated by some christians and muslim combined they seeking my harm. Some are just attacking my health and abusing me. I am Asking the...
Replies
8
Views
193
Please pray for me for this new month in the name of Jesus pray for ### and two kids as well
Replies
7
Views
509
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,842
Messages
16,781,417
Members
648,408
Latest member
Floalxiorior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom