Happiness

  • Thread starter Thread starter moosh11220
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

moosh11220

Guest
dear God, I am alone and lonely for a long time. I am away from my family. I lived alone and lonely. Dear God, please guide me to find the right man for me who can care and love me so that I will not be alone anymore. I want to have a companion in life.
 
May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my son, ###. Pray that God would give him peace, wisdom, and hope as he searches for the right career. Pray that he would find joy and contentment instead of feeling trapped by boredom, and that he would continue to overcome the habits and addictions that have held him back...
Replies
16
Views
311
Please pray that God will allow me to hear my son ###'s laughter tonight and that He makes him healthy and happy. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you. ###
Replies
11
Views
248
Hey God I don't talk to You often anymore, but I need help. I'm tired and I'm lonely and I want something to help me forget how I feel about life right now. Please answer me Lord I need this for myself so that others don't have to deal with me.
Replies
7
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,483
Messages
16,777,445
Members
648,040
Latest member
Phraimont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom