Hangin In There

Status
Not open for further replies.

boazgirl

Account Closed
I see things coming together, but scared as all bills and stuff are running out of time....please help God! Pray for ### everyone ### have been out of touch with all of you for several days now cus of some error or ### server blocked at work etc...and unable to use ### home computer. Please pray for ### need help ASAP or ### whole life will crash down on ### like a tumbling wall ### am being so patient faithful and trying to be strong and follow God but so confused at the moment....Help everyone!
 
Hang in there. Help is on the way. God hears your cries and sees your pain. Put your trust in the Lord and know that He is with you.

Heavenly Father I lift ### up in Prayer and ask for complete healing of her body, mind and soul. In Jesus Name I ask AMEN
 
Redeemed… I am the LORD… I will redeem you with a stretched out arm, and with great judgments. Exodus 6:6

Restored… 'For I will restore health to you and heal you of your wounds,' says the Lord. Jeremiah 30:17…

Renewed… But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles... Isaiah 40:31

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor my prayer requests; spoken and unspoken that is the will of God for my life and the lives of others that I love and pray for. Bless me Lord Jesus! Bless everyone that is connected to me. Bless us to prosper, be in excellent health, even as our souls prosper in You. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Crown our heads with wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and favor as we grow in the true knowledge of God’s Word. Bless our love for You to grow deeper and sweeter with each passing week, month, and year.

Teach each of us how to live our lives pleasing unto You Lord Jesus and bless us with a made up mind to do so. Bless us with strength, endurance, safety, and protection as we purpose in our hearts to live a holy righteous lifestyle according to Your Word; regardless of what anyone says or thinks. Let peace, love, joy, prosperity, respect and honor rain within the walls of our homes. God all that I have asked You to do for me and everyone connected to me in this prayer please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. God thank you for placing men and women of God in my life that truly care about me and pray for me. Thank You Lord. Amen!

Please Pass This Prayer on to every Christian on Your e-mail list. By doing so, you will cause a multitude of people to pray for one another and yourself.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

So many changes, skin condition worsening, I have to move and having car problems. Work stress, etc. The other day I prayed to God to take me home, thinking of ending it. I am here today, Jesus got me through. One day at a time, I'm still upset but I'm trying. Thank you Jesus for all I have and...
Replies
7
Views
277
  • Article Article
[The woman who had constant bleeding for twelve years] had heard about Jesus, so she came up behind him through the crowd and touched his robe. For she thought to herself, "If I can just touch his robe, I will be healed." Immediately the bleeding stopped, and she could feel in her body that she...
Replies
0
Views
857
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 88:17 – “All day long they surround me like a flood; they have completely engulfed me.” Psalm 88:17 is a powerful cry from someone who feels utterly overwhelmed by life’s troubles. The psalmist uses the image of a flood to convey his...
Replies
9
Views
210
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,715
Messages
16,814,243
Members
650,965
Latest member
Zloriuthor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom