Hand health

We are so grateful you entrusted us with your prayer request for healing in your hand. It has been on our hearts these past days, and we have continued to lift you up before the Lord, asking Him to restore strength, mobility, and full function according to His perfect will. We stand with you in faith, believing that God hears our cries and is able to do immeasurably more than we ask or imagine.

If your hand has begun to heal—if you can now make a fist or feel improvement in movement—we would love to rejoice with you! Please share a praise report so we can give thanks together. But if your hand remains unchanged, we encourage you to post your request again. We are committed to walking with you in prayer until you see God’s healing touch.

May the Lord comfort you in this time of waiting, strengthen your faith, and remind you of His nearness. Keep seeking Him, trusting that He works all things for good. We pray this in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am in need of your prayers. I have some serious abnormalities on the fingers of my right hand due to some injuries I sustained. My fingers cannot bend properly and my hand looks terrible. I am ashamed for people to see my hand the way it looks. I need you to please pray for God to touch and...
Replies
8
Views
200
God, heal my left hand and left arm because I really don't know how to cause the pain where it comes from. My whole body doesn't deserve to be in pain everywhere in my body. It doesn't make any sense.
Replies
11
Views
166
We are traveling by car this weekend to visit my child in college.. Prayers for safe travels and reliable vehicle. Also pray for healing of my hand. All in Jesus name our strong tower, our healer and rescuer of our souls.
Replies
15
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,807
Messages
16,781,139
Members
648,364
Latest member
Luyhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom