Halleluia, Thank you Jesus. Father in heaven, You are ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

halleluia1964

Humble Prayer Warrior
Halleluia, Thank you Jesus. Father in heaven, You are indeed awesome, all powerful, all knowledgeable, the Most High God, The ancient of Day, the first and the Last. All praise and honor be unto you. thank you for strength in the midst of my weakness. Lord, I need you more and more. Lord God of heaven, break from me all spirit of disease and sickness. let me triumph over the spirit of disease and sickness. God you have send your son Jesus to pay the price for my sin. God whatever problem in my life as a result of sin must be broken in the name of Jesus. Every thing that is in my life and is not of you must leave right now in the name of Jesus. God you said in your word that you can do exceeding abundant above all that we could ever ask or think base on the power that is in us. father I do believe with all my heart that you are able to do intervene in my life and change me forever.I declare, decree and activate your healing power in my life over ever trace of disease and sickness. father you said that where two or three are together touching anything in your name you are in the midst and you are going to bless. I thank you for I know that somebody here will help me pray for my healing. According to Jacob, I will not let go until you bless and so God I will not stop praying until you show up on my behalf. Jesus there is no disease or sickness that is too big for you to handle and so I pour out my complaint to you for if I confess my sin you are faithful and just to forgive my sin and to cleanse me from all it effects. Father, I also stand in agreement with the person who are praying for healing, financial breakthrough, family issues, relationship issues, depression, loneliness, fear, barrenness, broken marriage. Father you is all we can turn to and find the answer without any form of reproach. lord come through for us through the blood of Jesus. thank you Jesus for reconciling us back to God where we can boldly come before the throne of grace in Jesus name.
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Praise The Lord! All things considered, I’m doing well, and I’m very ‘Blessed by God!’ and for that, “I’m very thankful.” With that said, I do have a somewhat, “Nagging” issue that keeps returning to me and, if, after it is prayed about, you have some sort of...
Replies
12
Views
178
Dear God thank you for giving up your son on the cross to die for our sins. Thank you for letting my son to have met a nice young person into his life to give him some happiness and for both of them to help and enjoy each other's company. Thank you for helping my wife to listen to another...
Replies
9
Views
213
Thank You, Praise You Lord Jesus for Being our Habitation, our Dwelling Place, for Being in Us as well as All around each of Us, for Allowing No sickness, No evil, No plague, No virus to enter nor be near me just for Claiming You as my Habitation, for Removing anything stubborn that tries just...
Replies
14
Views
303
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,599
Messages
16,778,450
Members
648,150
Latest member
Kyroeraurville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom