Had ### ###, and family is physically separated!

  • Thread starter Thread starter cvamommy
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cvamommy

Guest
I had a stroke ###/###/### after having my ###th baby. I'm only ### now, my husband is ###, our kids are ###, ###, and ###(###). He was in the Air Force and now contracts for the army. The AF brought him to ###, but my family is in ### and his is in ###. After trying ### caregivers, I had to move to ### with my mom with the kids. So now we are separated and I can't walk, talk, transfer, or use my right side. Pray!
 
May our amazing God bless you in mind, body and spirit. May His healing be poured over your life, may He restore your family to one place. I praise Him that you survived your stroke and that you seek to follow Him. May the blessings of His hand be with you and your family today and always. Keep believing for He loves you!

default_jesuslovesyou.gif
 
Child of God,

Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request. God is a healer. You are in my prayers.

After you have prayed about a matter…wait on the Lord to answer in His timing. God is only going to answer our prayers in HIS timing…not ours. God is never late and He is seldom early! God is always right on time… And while You are waiting, wait in faith; meditating on the Word of God and not the problem. Keep your focus on God, thanking and praising God, because all things work together for the good of those who love God.

Philippians 4:6, 7 tells us … To be anxious for nothing (don’t worry about anything), but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everybody, I come on here as I don’t know what else to do. My wife asked for a separation about seven months ago at the time it caught me off guard, but in these last seven months, I’ve done some deep deep soul-searching and realized my faults and have worked so hard on fixing them. About...
Replies
8
Views
362
Brian called me today. To share some practical financial things, and to tell me about his cancer update. He had a biopsy, meeting with oncologist tomorrow. We spoke for ### minutes. I was trying very hard to listen with my heart. He started talking about God, after my response to his news. I...
Replies
8
Views
360
I moved back to live with my parents due to rent being so high but also God's timing was the best because my mom was unwell during that time and was diagnosed with ALS shortly after. I have seen my dad mistreat her, talk to her in a very rude manner and just not showing her the love she...
Replies
13
Views
313
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,273
Messages
16,797,655
Members
649,826
Latest member
Briarton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom