Guys pray for ### to conquer this disease that is fighting

mpendulo

Disciple of Prayer
Guys pray for ### to conquer this disease that is fighting against ###.
 
Father please heal your child from this disease that plagues them rest your healing hand upon them father carry them through this for you are the great physician
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Now I dreaming that God that God let's anything bad happen to me like be put somewhere I would never wish to be around weird people or people I don't like. Pray about it, pray against those dreams. Pray that it won't happen and that God will work strongly against my nightmares and all evil...
Replies
9
Views
177
Can you guys pray for me? My feet and legs are swollen, pray Jesus releases whatever fluid it is in them or to heal whatever is causing my feet and legs to swell, it's worrying me so bad. Please pray for me.
Replies
10
Views
372
I asked that you guys pray for a relationship that I am I’m very confused and I’m not understanding why someone is mean to me. I’m asking God if it’s meant to change his heart towards me; if not, give me the strength to let go.
Replies
4
Views
239
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,571
Messages
16,789,837
Members
649,135
Latest member
Fzoisor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom