Otheidarwick
Disciple of Prayer
Prayer for My Family and My Three Children Lord, first of all, I want to thank You for all the wonderful blessings You have given me and my family. I am truly grateful for everything You continue to provide for us. I would like to ask for prayers for my family, especially for my children. Lord, please bless them with good health, a strong body, and a healthy mind. Please never leave them and always watch over them. Lord, as our holiday is getting closer, I pray that You guide us and protect us throughout our journey. Please let our departure and our return home be safe and peaceful. Guide us every single day and keep us away from any harm or danger. Please, Lord, never allow anything bad to happen to my children, especially my eldest son. You know how much he has been going through at work and the challenges he carries in his life. Please give him strength, wisdom, and courage to face every trial that comes his way. Lord, let my children learn from the challenges in life. Make them strong, not weak, when problems come. Give them a strong heart and a strong mind so they can overcome whatever difficulties they may face. Papa Jesus, please guide and protect my three beautiful children and my whole family. I am begging You from the bottom of my heart—please keep my children safe wherever they go. Cover them with Your love and protection and never let them feel alone. Thank You so much, Papa Jesus, for always being there for us, for hearing my prayers, and for loving my family. I love You, Papa Jesus. Please continue to guide, protect, and bless my family always. Amen. 



