Guidance

  • Thread starter Thread starter Linake12
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Linake12

Guest
Lord, I pray for your guidance and your will at this moment in my life. I pray that you will lead me to the man I am to marry. I have suffered so much heartache in my life and I am ready to love and to be loved. I see everyone around me married and with children and I wonder, when will it be my turn? Every relationship I have had has either ended with me flat on my face or discovering he wasn't the one. I just let a wonderful guy go but I am fairly certain in my heart he is not the one for me... at least not right now. He has a lot of growing up to do. Lord, I pray that you just guide my life and point me in the right direction, down the right path. I want to follow your will because I know that is the only way I will find true happiness. Lord, please lead me to the man I am supposed to marry - I don't want to be alone anymore. I want to start a family before it is too late. I am ### years old and I don't want it to be too late for me. Lord please hear and answer my prayer. Please show me this man, lead me down my path. In your amazing name I pray, amen.
 
Lord bless this woman with a family and a husband who cherishes her. Amen.
 
```html


My Sister,



Let’s Pray… God I pray in Jesus’ name, prepare me for the husband You have chosen for me. Get me ready for my mate. Step in my life and work on me. Beautify me inside and out. Bless and deliver me. Make me a Woman of God that is totally committed to You and Your plan for my life. And at the right time open up Your hands and bless me with my husband that will love You with his life and will love me like Christ Loves His Church. Send me my husband at Your appointed time which will be the right time. And Lord all that I have asked You to do in this prayer for me, please do the same for the person who wrote this prayer and the child of God who sent this prayer to me. And may we always and forever purpose in our hearts to obey You and seek Your approval and acceptance on how we should live our lives. Let the lifestyle we live be pleasing unto You. Don’t let the spirit of fornication or whoredom rule or ruin our lives or testimony. Let all our relationship respect and honor You Lord Jesus. May we always acknowledge You first in all our ways and allow You to direct our footsteps. Supply all our need according to your riches and glory. Rain down an abundance of joy upon our lives. Let peace and prosperity rain with in the walls of our homes. Anoint us Lord Jesus to do a great work for you. And let us always keep our focus and our mind stayed on You and the promises that You have made to us. Amen, so be it and it is so.



1 Corinthians 10:13… No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it.



Wait On God For The Mate He Has Chosen For YOU!!!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister



PS: Pass this prayer on to every Single Christian Woman that you know.
```
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am applying to compete in the local beauty pageant in my area. My platform is to draw awareness to bullying in public schools. I was severely bullied throughout my school years so I know how that feels. I also that bullying has gotten worse with the internet and social media. I'll be honest I...
Replies
11
Views
157
I need prayers for my grandson ### who has been acting rude, disrespectful and hurtful toward me, his mother and siblings. He has been in contact with his dad who is not a good person and is exactly the same way. Since he has started going around him he’s changed for the worse. His siblings...
Replies
10
Views
355
Please pray for two recent job interviews that both went very well. I ask for God’s guidance, favor, and blessing over each opportunity. For one position, please pray that the organization sees the value, experience, and gifts I can bring to the role and that I receive a job offer soon if it...
Replies
11
Views
378
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,401
Messages
16,799,455
Members
649,906
Latest member
Splandian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom