Guidance

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙏 PRAYER REQUEST 🙏 Good day, everyone. I humbly ask for your prayers for me and my family. May God grant me wisdom, discernment, strength, protection, and a financial breakthrough. I also pray that He will help me manage all my responsibilities, debts, work, and the things I have been praying...
Replies
12
Views
104
I ask for more work opportunities, financial stability, and blessings over my business, art, and training career. Please pray that God leads me to a safe and peaceful new home where I can rebuild, grow, and move forward with hope. Thank you for your prayers.
Replies
11
Views
176
Asking for God's guidance in a difficult situation. My fiancé and I are thinking about breaking up, both of us are confused and hurt. Asking that God would show his will and help us make the right decision. Please guide us and show us your will. Give us peace and security in the decision. Also...
Replies
11
Views
70
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,053
Messages
16,794,788
Members
649,609
Latest member
Celiorville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom