Guidance

Michelle Moreno

Prayer Partner
I pray that God's perfect will be done in my life and ###. I pray for His will to be done in every aspect and area and for the wisdom to make the right choices. I pray that He would guide my every move and make my crooked path straight. Heal my relationships, heart and mind. In Jesus's name Amen
 
I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, Ephesians 3:16... I am keeping your prayer in my thoughts. God Bless....Keep praying and God will come through.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, bless my career, business, and future team, and help us know You more through our work. Guide our decisions with wisdom, excellence, and purpose. As Your Word says, “In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight.” — Proverbs 3:6. May our work, leadership, and...
Replies
9
Views
139
Dear all, I feel very distant from God and not able to keep my commitment to read the bible and spend time in prayer even though I know God is looking after me and my family every step of the way. I worry about a lot of things and equally believe that everything will work out for good in...
Replies
11
Views
248
Please pray for God’s guidance, favour, and open doors in every area of my life. May He grant me wisdom to make the right decisions, bless the work of my hands, and bring the right opportunities and people my way. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
202
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,001
Messages
16,817,707
Members
651,122
Latest member
Woereorroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom