Guidance

Status
Not open for further replies.

gjyoung01

Prayer Warrior
God please help me with the wedding as this has been really challenging and let everything come together and be beautiful. Help our families to come together as one. Please give us guidance with our new ideas and adventures for ### and help us to be successful for your glory and honor.

Thank you for everything you have done for me/us. You're truly amazing!


 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, I pray in thanks for the opportunities and open doors before me, thank you for the blessings of a new day and a new chapter in our lives. I pray for peace to return to my workplace. Please grant clarity and guidance to my supervisor and those affected by the actions of my...
Replies
11
Views
182
I am applying to compete in the local beauty pageant in my area. My platform is to draw awareness to bullying in public schools. I was severely bullied throughout my school years so I know how that feels. I also that bullying has gotten worse with the internet and social media. I'll be honest I...
Replies
11
Views
158
Shalom! Ask you for prayering for guidance from the Good Shepherds for me, as it says in Psalm 17:5: "Set my feet in your footsteps, that my steps may not slip." In Jesus' name? Thank you, and may God richly bless you (Job 42:10) in Jesus' name!
Replies
10
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,373
Messages
16,810,341
Members
650,759
Latest member
Etheistath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom