kiowasummer440
Account Closed
Thank you Lord for everything. You have blessed me with so much.
Please guide me in my decision today and the next few days.
I desperately need a job and I am grateful for the offer but after the last two horrible experiences with jobs I am so very afraid to accept a position that I will only fail at. I don't understand why I was blessed with two if I was not meant to succeed at either.
Please Lord, please guide me, please stand beside me, please fill my mouth with the right words to say today. Please do not give me a job where I will only fail. Please oh please Lord do not leave me not knowing what it is you want from me. I want to do for you as you would want me to do but I need your guidance. I CAN NOT DO THIS ALONE. PLEASE LORD, you know what is in my heart and where I would love to be working so close to home as HR but if You want me elsewhere, then please guide me. Please do not give me anything you do not want me to have or give me another failure.
Thank you
Please guide me in my decision today and the next few days.
I desperately need a job and I am grateful for the offer but after the last two horrible experiences with jobs I am so very afraid to accept a position that I will only fail at. I don't understand why I was blessed with two if I was not meant to succeed at either.
Please Lord, please guide me, please stand beside me, please fill my mouth with the right words to say today. Please do not give me a job where I will only fail. Please oh please Lord do not leave me not knowing what it is you want from me. I want to do for you as you would want me to do but I need your guidance. I CAN NOT DO THIS ALONE. PLEASE LORD, you know what is in my heart and where I would love to be working so close to home as HR but if You want me elsewhere, then please guide me. Please do not give me anything you do not want me to have or give me another failure.
Thank you
