Guidance With ### Relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.

herrerahj

Prayer Partner
Please pray that my mother and I get to stop arguing about things that are not important and that our communication gets better. My mother is 12 years older than I am and she's always been very critical about my life and my personality. I always did things her way, but I never really pleased her and she always has a smart remark towards anything about myself!!! I'm tired of it and she expects for me to say yes to all of her comments even if she’s making me feel like I’m nothing!! My mother feels that just because she's my mother she can do, say whatever she wants and I should just say yes!!! I know that I do wrong by not staying quiet or just keeping away from her, but I have concluded that I need to humble myself and no matter how much she humiliates me, I should just not say anything and stay quiet!! I will just pray for her!!! This has been going on for years and I’m 32 years old. She’s still trying to make us see and believe things her way!! She thinks that I don’t care about her and I don’t love her!!

I love my mother please pray for ### and mother ###.
 
You can honor her by staying away from her. God never says in the Bible to stay in an environment of abuse. If you're choosing to stay around her when you have the ability to stay away from her all the prayers in the world will not help you. God won't do what he expects us to do. As a believer in Christ, you have not been given a spirit of fear but of love, power, and self-control. You're allowing your mother to control you at ### years old, and that is never God's will for your life. I pray in Jesus' Name that you choose to stand up on the inside and walk in God's will not the will of man. Amen
 
Lord we should always honor our parents we know forgive ### and make a new start understanding she may have some problems her family knows nothing about try to see past her invisible self into the true love she has in her heart. Amen.
 
Dear Lord, please lead this ### and child to a peaceful place to understand one another. Please send Your Angels to help these to talk to each other with love in their hearts. In Christ name I pray, Amen
 
Lord I pray that you will guide this mother and daughter into a beautiful, mutually loving and fulfilling relationship.

You are definitely on the right track. Continue to pray for your mother and as required by the Proverbs, honor her, yes even when she is not behaving honorably. As someone else stated, that does not mean that you need to put yourself in an abusive situation. But you should at all times endeavor to conduct yourself according to God's word. "Love one another as I have loved you"

default_cross.gif
Praying In Christ
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Asking for God's will to happen in my relationship with my fiancé. It's been a very difficult time and he's probably making a decision about whether we should stay together or not tomorrow. I ask that God gives him wisdom snd strength to make the right decision. Asking that God's perfect will...
Replies
10
Views
207
I love you, ###. I wish we were still together. Life felt so much more convenient and comforting with you by my side. I miss you deeply and wish we could be together again, especially on my birthday, ###. I suffer from health problems, including a heart condition, and I often walk around...
Replies
6
Views
323
My son is a good boy but got involved with the wrong crowd and is now in trouble. I ask that y'all help me pray over him. That he is given guidance, patience, understanding, and release. Lord works in mysterious ways and I know he had this happen to slow him down and reflect on his life.
Replies
11
Views
232
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,209
Messages
16,820,193
Members
651,263
Latest member
Gouser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom