Guidance And Blessings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cliff

Servant
Dear God I thank you for granting me my wish of a new business. Pls God guide me and help me in this business that I may not fail, that it will give me more income to support my family and pay my debt in Jesus name, amen
 
God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will bless me exceedingly abundantly above all I have ever asked, thought, or prayed. Bless me to live a lifestyle pleasing and acceptable unto God according to God’s Word. Bless me Lord Jesus. Enlarge my territory. Let Your hands be with me, keep me from all evil, so that I will not cause any pain. Lead, guide and direct my footsteps Lord Jesus. Give Your angels charge over me to protect and keep me walking in all Your ways; so that I will be pleasing in Your sight. And all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for my family, friends, all those that care about me, and the writer of this prayer. Amen, So Be It, And It Is So.



Please Pass This Prayer on to every Christian on Your e-mail list…
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, bless my career, business, and future team, and help us know You more through our work. Guide our decisions with wisdom, excellence, and purpose. As Your Word says, “In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight.” — Proverbs 3:6. May our work, leadership, and...
Replies
9
Views
138
I would like to take this moment to give Praise to our God who is so merciful and giving. I recognize the many blessings He has given me for the last few weeks. Thank you, Lord. In Jesus Name I pray that you help lift this spirit of depression from me. It can be debilitating. I trust you, God to...
Replies
7
Views
470
Alot of bad stuff has been happening to my mom and I'm not sure what to do about it. Please pray God gives me guidance as well bless my mom.
Replies
8
Views
528
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,889
Messages
16,816,148
Members
651,059
Latest member
Fluira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom