Guard Your Truth & Not Do Deny Your Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

yahshuaboy

Servant of All
My Adonai, Father of our hope & freedom. Holy & awesome is Your name. I will praise You for Your loving kindness & for Your truth. Your name & word are magnified above all. My hope is in You, not in self, not in vanity, not in deception but in You. Deliver me from all my transgression & re-program me in Your paths. Write Your laws & commands in my heart & mind, because all Your precept are sure. They stand forever & are done in truth & uprightness. Help me to go forward in truth, in love & understanding to face difficult days that are ahead. When I face hardship & adversity, distress & affliction in my life be with me give me strength in every way. Help me to be diligent & not to fail to keep Your word, to guard Your message. Help me to obey Your command to persevere, to obey Your message, Your order, Your direction. Help me to endure patiently guarding the truth of Your message & in the circumstance of my life, help me not do deny that I'm Your followers & not to deny Your name by my actions. Abba Father do not lead me in temptation, but deliver me from the evil one. Your Kingdom come, Your will be done, Yours is the Kingdom, the power & the glory forever. Hear & answer me in our beloved Messiah Jesus, the way the truth & the life. Amen
 
May God fulfill all your desires...amen

In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.
 
Psalm 54:2, “Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth.” (NIV)

I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request.

Be Encouraged, God has heard your prayers.

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it. (Blessings on Obedience Deuteronomy 28)
 
May the Lord fulfill all your desires...

Also Lord guide us also the same way you desire...

In the sweet name of Jesus I pray. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Father God Thank you for your word, your promises, your truth, but most of all thank you for being you, our only God We are guided, directed and instructed to have faith in our prayers being answered, so I come to you in the hope and faith all my prayers will be answered. I pray...
Replies
4
Views
100
  • Locked
Elohim of Grace & Mercy, Glorious & Majestic, worthy of worship. You are the Water of Life, Elohim who restore our soul & who comfort us. Gentle & Lowly in Heart who exercise loving kindness. You are our Sanctification, the Eternal who rescue those of a contrite spirit. Blessed & hallowed be...
Replies
1
Views
217
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,706
Messages
16,779,959
Members
648,246
Latest member
Thuyport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom