Thank you for your word, your promises, your truth, but most of thank you for bei

LJLove

Humble Servant of All
Dear Lord Father God

Thank you for your word, your promises, your truth, but most of all thank you for being you, our only God

We are guided, directed and instructed to have faith in our prayers being answered, so I come to you in the hope and faith all my prayers will be answered.

I pray that my beautiful wife ### and me ### will enjoy the most intimate, beautiful relationship with you that I pray we will both be at one with you in all ways.

Lord, the doctors are saying there is no cure for Beautiful wife ###, I cry when I think of that, there has to be a way Lord, please don't cut our marriage short, please grant us a very long, Blessed happy healthy, beautiful, marriage, Amen

Lord, I ask in Jesus name for you to finish the miracles you have started, I pray you will continue to protect and rebuke any plan from the enemy spirit, today for eternity, amen.

Father I pray again you fully heal restore my Beautiful wife ### and me ### and our marriage so we both enjoy perfect excellent health in all ways, so we fully enjoy a full and whole life in all ways that we fully enjoy a full and complete marriage full of rich blessings joy harmony honesty openness infinite love romance passion beauty fun laughter balance serenity happiness forever more, Amen

I pray ### will increase in body weight to a healthy weight and I reduce my weight to a healthy 78 kilos by five weeks, Amen

I pray for a beautiful richly blessed weekend in all ways for my Beautiful wife ### and me ###, Amen

I pray my Beautiful wife ### and me ### will from now be always be open, transparent, warm tender in our communication with one another, each day, amen

I pray that before August 2017 we will not have to be pay any more money for ever directly to or indirectly to the CSA, I pray we won't be paying any money for ever directly to or indirectly to the CSA, I pray "###" will not ever ever contact us in any way at all, ever ever in my lifetime, Amen

I pray we will receive at least a £2000 rebate real soon, without appeal.

I pray Bournemouth Afc and ### will play and win at least most of their matches this year, Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Father God, in the name of Jesus, I pray that you meet the needs of this ###. Father, along with this ###, we join together in asking that you honor this ###'s prayer request, in the name of Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
10
Views
125
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
10
Views
136
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
9
Views
126
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,706
Messages
16,779,959
Members
648,246
Latest member
Thuyport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom