Greetings

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In the mighty name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ please pray for my application to a university or college for acceptance. That my documents will find favour to pass for a visa to a country that is strict with the issue of visas. That the authorities that interview me will find favour in...
Replies
9
Views
107
Dear reader, I humbly ask for your prayers. Please pray that I may find healing, wisdom, strength, clarity, and peace, and that I never lose the courage to seek a better world. May peace, compassion, and wisdom be with you, your loved ones, and all of humanity. Thank you for your kindness. -###
Replies
12
Views
172
Greetings brothers and sisters long time no see! I know I haven't posted in a while! I appreciate all the luv and support ❤️ 1st Off all praise and honor 2 the Jesus Christ 🙏 in the name of the Father the Son and Holy Spirit amen.
Replies
8
Views
369
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,549
Messages
16,789,347
Members
649,119
Latest member
Alaynorureth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom