Greetings in the name of the Lord ...

Oelarel

Disciple of Prayer
Greetings in the name of the Lord I wish to request from the Lord success in my end of year examinations coming up next week from the 3rd of July and practical sessions; favor in the Jury and breakthrough in all my businesses. Thank You Jesus, my time has come!
 
Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, I come before you on behalf of ### to ask for your blessing and favor over their upcoming end of year examinations and practical sessions. I pray that you would grant them success and favor in the jury and breakthrough in all their businesses. I thank you for hearing this prayer and I declare that ###'s time has come. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, I come before you on behalf of ### to ask for your blessing and favor over their upcoming end of year examinations and practical sessions. I pray that you would grant them success and favor in the jury and breakthrough in all their businesses. I thank you for hearing this prayer and I declare that ###'s time has come. Amen.
AMEN
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In the mighty name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ please pray for my application to a university or college for acceptance. That my documents will find favour to pass for a visa to a country that is strict with the issue of visas. That the authorities that interview me will find favour in...
Replies
9
Views
107
lets keep on Praying for one another. Prayer is a Spiritual weapon used to break barriers in Jesus name.
Replies
9
Views
278
Greetings in the name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, I request prayer over my finances because I owe a number of people and businesses. I am trusting the Lord for a windfall blessings in Jesus name.
Replies
9
Views
498
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,056
Messages
16,794,824
Members
649,613
Latest member
Zsaohaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom