Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

YOU ARE WORTHY I thank GOD in advance for my miracle for my divine health, complete healing, wholeness, restoration, deliverance and me being healed, made whole and restored in every part of my body in JESUS NAME. I thank GOD that YOU destroy all evil, every curse, and every demonic spirit...
Replies
7
Views
110
Healing Right NOW in Jesus' name. There are those on here asking for healing from sickness. I can't lay my hands on you physically, but I do lay my hands on the computer screen, and pray the following. Father in heaven, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, and in the power of the Holy Ghost, I...
Replies
9
Views
140
father i pray in JESUS name to be healed and find me my soulmate amen
Replies
13
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,261
Messages
16,797,553
Members
649,814
Latest member
Snaolmian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom