Greatly appreciate prayers for my son...###. Please Lord....help him....

123

Beloved of All
Please help ###, my son, with job opportunities that pay him a consistent pay weekly. He is seeking other employment because the place he worked was shady and issuing bounced checks. Please keep him safe from his past employer....

Please have future employers, he has applied for, call to offer him a job. He needs your help Lord.

Thank you for wrapping your arms around him and keeping him safe, employed, and a landlady that appreciates him and treat him with respect.

Please wrap your arms around him Jesus....Let him hear soon about a position.

Thank you....Help me be supportive....and not worry because you are in control not me...
Quick Reply
 
Powerful healing promise hidden in Proverbs 3:7-8, I am not wise in my own eyes, I fear You Lord, I depart from evil, especially my own evil thoughts and my flesh is healed and my body is refreshed in Jesus :)

Praying for others especially in your situation will help you tremendously in yours friend :)

Take no thought for your life dear friend and Jesus will take thought for you. Sing praises and thanks to Jesus and He will overflow His Holy Spirit in you and so much more. He will fight for you and give you the desires of your heart :)

Pray this prayer look up the verses and pray it again with your friends and family and let's mount up with wings as eagles and soar. Soar with me :)

Let Us Pray: God I ask in Jesus' name, bless me to grow closer to You. I long for a more intimate relationship with You. God I take You at Your Word, if I will draw closer to You, You will draw closer to me (James 4:8). Show me how to draw closer to You. Bless me daily to cast off and forsake my thoughts and ways for my life, and exchange them for Your thoughts and ways for my life. Let me think Your thoughts and dream Your dreams for my life. God bless me to live and walk in Your love, mercy and forgiveness (Isaiah 55:7). I confess, I will take no thought for my life. I will trust You Father God to take thought for me and take care of me (Matthew 6:25-34). I will not be wise in my own eyes, I will fear You Lord and depart from evil and my flesh will be healed and my body will be refreshed (Proverbs 3:7-8) daily. Thank You Jesus for Your Promises! Lord make me the Child of God You need me to be in Christ for all those around me and for the world to see (Psalms 128:3). Not by my might, nor by my power, but by Your Spirit Christ Jesus (Zechariah 4:6) this shall happen. And it will happen, it is happening now in Your timing, Power, Strength, Might, and Spirit, Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked of you in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and every faithful prayer warrior on this site. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus, my Savior and Lord for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen.

Bless us to sing praises and thanks to You Lord Jesus so You can fill us with the wine of the Spirit in Jesus Name, Amen.
 
I'm lifting ### up to God asking Jesus to lead him to a good paying job with good benefits and one he will enjoy going to everyday. May you both feel the love of God in all you do. Believing Jesus answers prayer. Thank you Jesus amen.
 
Word of God says My GRACE is sufficient for thee

God Father remember ### and ### in ur HOLY PRESENCE n TOUCH them u know what are there desires God have Mercy on them filfill them God cover each n everyone under ur HOLY BLOOD let no evil touch them let JOB DOORS BE OPENED for ### RIGHT NOW let ### and his family be shifted in there new house asap God just prepare them for ur COMING n let ur NAME be glorified by their lives in JESUS MIGHTY NAME I pray. AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please strong prayers for my son ###. Please ask God to heal him mind and body and please ask God to not let ### have lost more weight. Oh Dear God my Father in Heaven. Please let him have gained and not lost weight. Please let him be healthy and happy and bless tomorrow and the day after at his...
Replies
13
Views
190
I have tried posting multiple times now and it says "oops something went wrong". Satan doesn't want me asking for prayer over my Son. Everything typed out and copy/pasted. My son is in danger!!! I need prayer over him, and for God to remove this evil girl from his life who has caused devastation...
Replies
14
Views
301
Everything that comes up against him that try to prevent him from succeeding, pray for him financially for him to retain what he is taught for good, people to come in his life for every aspect of his life in every way that he will be bless, thank you for your prayers.
Replies
9
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,932
Messages
16,804,807
Members
650,402
Latest member
Pliysorfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom