'Great Harvest!' - Mark 4:20

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

[Concluding the explanation of his parable, Jesus said,] "And the seed that fell on good soil represents those who hear and accept God's word and produce a harvest of thirty, sixty, or even a hundred times as much as had been planted!"

Mark 4:20 NLT

Key Thought​

Jesus wants us to be productive in our service to his kingdom. In fact, he is working in the lives of those who are fully yielded to him to bring about a great harvest. Like a small seed growing into a majestic plant or tree, the power of the Kingdom is multiplied through the lives of those fully yielded to Jesus!

Today's Prayer​

O LORD God, help me yield myself completely to your will. May the things I do in my life bring you glory. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Related Scripture Readings​

Ⓒ 1996-2024 Heartlight, Inc. This material may not be reproduced in part or whole for commercial use without written consent. What Jesus Did! is written by Phil Ware and is available in book form. Scripture quotations are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation, copyright ©1996, 2004, 2007, 2013, 2015 by Tyndale House Foundation. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved.

Continue reading...

Similar Requests

• Article
Jesus also said, "The Kingdom of God is like a farmer who scatters seed on the ground. Night and day, while he's asleep or awake, the seed sprouts and grows, but he does not understand how it happens. The earth produces the crops on its own. First a leaf blade pushes through, then the heads of...
Replies
Views
  • Article
[Jesus told this parable:] "Listen! A farmer went out to plant some seed. As he scattered it across his field, some of the seed fell on a footpath, and the birds came and ate it. Other seed fell on shallow soil with underlying rock. The seed sprouted quickly because the soil was shallow. But the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
But soon a fierce storm came up [as Jesus and some disciples were crossing the Sea of Galilee]. High waves were breaking into the boat, and it began to fill with water. —Mark 4:37 NLT Key Thought Storms are a part of life — even for Christians. In fact, storms are a part of life, ESPECIALLY...
Replies
Views
  • Article
[After Jesus calmed the storm,] he asked [the disciples], "Why are you afraid? Do you still have no faith?" The disciples were absolutely terrified. "Who is this man?" they asked each other. "Even the wind and waves obey him!" —Mark 4:40-41 NLT Key Thought "Who is this man?" Ah! That's the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus said, "How can I describe the Kingdom of God? What story should I use to illustrate it? It is like a mustard seed planted in the ground. It is the smallest of all seeds, but it becomes the largest of all garden plants; it grows long branches, and birds can make nests in its shade." —Mark...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom