Great And Unmerited Favour:

  • Thread starter Thread starter babydoll
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

babydoll

Guest
Dear Father, in the name of Jesus,

I ask you to kindly grant the following petitions:

Firstly, please ensure the peace remains in our family home. No more strife and war, remove the distress and the unrest and heal our hearts and emotions and protect us mentally, emotionally and spiritually and physically. Also, please please send me my loving doctor husband. It was confirmed that he is a doctor by a friend as a word of knowledge, and that night before God revealed it to me. I was so stunned, but I thank you Father, for the revelation. I am willing to go anywhere with this dear man, at any time, if you send him now even, I am ready, I have even packed stuff away in faith. I declare Lord, that I am ready to go. Please let me be the Rebekah that some Isaac needs and wants. Please also bless my womb so that I can finally be a mum, as I have long desired. I am healthy now, and want you to enable this for me right away.

Please Lord, for the sake of Jesus, cancel and destroy all principalities and darkness over my life, currently hindering my blessings. Any hatred or unforgiveness that I am unaware of, due to the abuse in my life, please remove it if you see any. But at the same time please prevent any further abuse or sadness to be caused by these people to me. Do not allow any Lord. No more. Please make all pushes and let me be married. I have been preparing for this for so many years, and will promise to be a loving Godly wife. You can put me on any plane to any place at any time I will go. Please also let my book sell well, and let it bring financial provision. I would like to invest in property. Please open the heavens for me—and also send me a clear revelation for the miracle for which you have been giving me many signs. I badly need to know. Thank you Father for hearing me. Amen and amen.
 
God Bless you, and will take care of all your worries :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray for uncommon and unmerited favor in Jesus Christ of Nazareth with thanksgiving. Please stand with me in faith and prayer. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
246
Greetings in the name of Jesus please pray for my daughter she has applied for jobs that God bless her with favour to receive a good job I thank you man of God u are appreciated thank God for you to help us God bless you
Replies
6
Views
240
O Lord Jesus, I humbling request: 1. O Lord show me your great mercy this October 2024 and deliver me and my elder brother from the spirit of delay and generational curse affecting first sons and first daughters in my family. 2. O Lord grant me supernatural speed to overtake and recover...
Replies
6
Views
414
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,612
Messages
16,813,127
Members
650,909
Latest member
Aeroarnuinmere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom