Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I thank you for all you are doing for all of us. Please grant me deliverance from evil attacks I face daily. Please show me Lord Jesus how to exercise the authority I have to make this leave. Please help all who suffer like this. I am also desperate for extra income Father...
Replies
10
Views
323
Heavenly Father, I thank you for all you are doing for all of us. Please bless my loved ones Heavenly Father. Please grant me deliverance from evil attacks I face daily. Today as I tried to listen to my bible app on the way home the app was jumping from one book of the Bible to another in the...
Replies
12
Views
455
Thank you heavenly for blessing us all with another day. Please my Lord and Savior, grant me deliverance from the evil I face daily with its attacks. Please Father God stop what it is doing at this very moment. In Jesus name I pray. Amen I pray also the Lord’s Prayer today.. ““This, then, is...
Replies
11
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,136
Messages
16,796,556
Members
649,684
Latest member
Floawell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom