Grateful

khigh81

Servant of All
Only God is worthy to be praised. In all we do and all we are, our lives should pay tribute to God. Nothing else is good enough. Offer to God thanksgiving and praise, for He alone is deserving.

Thank You for the gifts You give, Almighty God. From the rise of the sun to its setting in the night, I will praise You for all that You have done. Glory is Yours, Father. Please continue to restore my marriage and bring me and my husband where we need to be in each other's lives. Thank you for letting me see another birthday. I am forever grateful!! Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:7).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LORD GOD i come to you with a grateful heart. I thank you fur all that you have done for me and my life. I seek your Divine Intervention in prayer and petition that i'm able to pay my rent and bills. In Jesus Christ Almighty Name Amen
Replies
15
Views
191
Asking for your generous prayers. Husband is a senior detained in Middle East. He’s a gentle American in construction who told ### find work But it was a scam, now he’s being extorted. We have nothing to offer but out prayers that he will be free to come home. So many are in prison in this...
Replies
10
Views
125
I am so grateful to the lord right now that all I can say is hallelujah I am just about to hit the ceiling in this ### where I use the WiFi🙏🏾👏🏾
Replies
15
Views
245
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,159
Messages
16,807,684
Members
650,579
Latest member
Faermiordoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom